Do you experience any of the following?
- Your business produces a large amount of cardboard boxes, plastic packaging, paper and compressible waste.
- Your employees spending too much time trying to compress the above mentioned material.
- You want to tidy up your storage area, save space and reduce working hours.
For all of the above, AR-CON Hellas ABEE has the most functional and economical solution for you.
In collaboration with the Irish firm MacFab, AR-CON Hellas ABEE offers a wide range electro-hydraulic balers which can help you reduce the volume of waste paper, plastic, metal, aluminium and organic waste.
Some of the features of our balers:
- Volume reduction from 20 to 40 times.
- Bale weight from 40-650 pounds.
Also available are organic food residue balers that provide a volume reduction of 80%, for a clean and safe environment.
The balers are CE certified, quiet and simple to operate, take up little space, are of solid construction, highly safe, compact and easy to maintain. They are available for indoor or sheltered outdoor use.
AR-CON Hellas ABEE provides full and fast technical support with a full range of accessories and spare parts – with just a simple phone call or with an annual service contract.
Advantages of Using Balers:
- Saves space
- Reduces labour costs
- Pay off the investment fast by recycling the compressed bales of paper and plastic.
Contact us for a free consultation.